~ Submission Info ~
Sweet Candy Distro is always accepting zines & books for distro consideration!
1) Please submit your actual zine/book to me and not just descriptions.
2) I am interested in stocking a wide variety of zines, such as personal zines, compilations, food themed, zines made by kids & teens, poetry & short stories, art zines, and DIY zines. I usually don't stock zines that solely deal with music/band reviews, etc.
I will NOT accept anything that is racist, homophobic,transphobic, sizest, sexist, ableist ...
3) I won't send submissions back. If for some reason I choose not to carry your zine or product, your submission will be donated to a zine library or placed in a grab bag. I will do my best to respond to everyone that sends in a distro submission. Sometimes it takes me a few days and sometimes it takes me a few weeks. It all depends on the amount of mail I receive. You are always welcome to contact me to check in!
4) I offer distro credit, Pay Pal and cash as forms of payment. Depending upon the distro's budget, I may offer consignment. Due to a recent issue of not receiving a zine order after I mailed payment, I do ask that if I've never worked with you before, that you send the zine order first & once I receive it, I will send payment right over. Thanks in advance for understanding!
5) If I order your zine to stock at the distro please let me know if you'd like for me to use a gender-neutral pronoun when writing your zine's description. Just email your preferences :)
*Please don't hesitate to get in touch with any questions.
Visit the Contact Us page for our mailing information!